domenica 14 aprile 2013

#1 MY LIFE ON INSTAGRAM

Coloratissimi e golosissimi cupcakes - Piccoli coniglietti che in realtà sono... Marshmallow! - Oreo cupcake e il mio smalto bianco di OPI by Sephore (ricordate il post sui miei acquisti beauty? Cliccate qui)
Colorful cupcakes from "The Cupcakes Factory" - Easter marshmallow bunnies - Oreo cupcake and my OPI by Sephora white nail polish (if you want to read about click here)

Unghie primaverili a fiori - Converse paiettose al mall - I miei capelli corti e biondi (se volete dare un'occhiate alle mie inspirations per capelli corti cliccate qui)
Spring and floral nails - Sparkling Converse at the City Mall - Blond and short hair (do you want to read my short hair inspiration? Click here

Carburante da Starbucks per cominciare la giornata nel modo migliore - Nine West loafer leopardati - La mia nuova case rosa per il Macbook!
Fuel at Starbucks to start better my day - Nine West leopard loafer - My new pink Macbook case

Scrivendo la tesi - Il muro della nostra cucina :) - Gym time con il mio paio di scarpe preferito!
Writing my thesis - The funny wall on our kitchen - Gym time with my favorite sporty shoes

***

FOLLOW ME TIME:
 Bloglovin'
♡ Facebook
♡ Twitter
♡ Instagram

***

2 commenti:

  1. I love your leopard print loafers, and those cupcakes look so yummy! Lovely pictures <3 xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your pictures are so cute! I love the print on your nails.
    And I'm now following your blog and instagram!

    Hope you can check mine out :)

    Baci
    Raven On a Desk

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...